Your campus email is activated once you are able to retrieve your password. ULink passwords can be created online, via the University's Online Password Utility a this address:https://helpdesk.louisiana.edu/password-help. You will need your username (ULID) to access your password. Here are a few helpful hints about the security questions:
- Your answers are case and format sensitive.
- If your birthday was January 1, 1990, you would need to answer the birthday question as 01-01-1990 (including the dashes.)
- Your birth city must begin with a capital letter. Ex: Lafayette, New Orleans, Lubbock.
- If you get the question about an email address, you must use the email address you supplied on your university application.
If you run into problems, contact the help desk email
Yes, all official University communication will be sent to your @louisiana.edu email address once you have been admitted to the University.
You can contact the help desk 24 hours a day:
Help Desk Website
Help Desk Email
Phone: 337-482-HELP (4357)
Yes, UL Lafayette students may apply for Pell Grants, student loans and other University related scholarships. Students must register for at least six hours per semester to be eligible for financial aid. Please see the Financial Aid page
for information on applying for financial aid.
There are five start dates per year offered by the University of Louisiana Lafayette for the online programs.
For the RN to BSN program please contact your nursing advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you need to change the term of your application.
For the MBA programs please send an email to email@example.com
if you need to change the term of your application.
You only need to change your term if you are moving from fall to spring or summer OR spring to summer or fall OR summer to fall or spring. You do not need to change from Fall A to Fall B or spring A to spring B.
For questions regarding your application status, please follow up with your Enrollment Specialist at 877-588-2429 or check ULink
International students may not apply at this time for the RN-to-BSN program.
For the MBA online and MBA Health Care Administration online, because courses are delivered through online distance learning, this delivery mode might not be the right choice for you. According to U.S. immigration regulations, F-1 students cannot pursue online degrees; international students in other visa categories (i.e., H-4, L2), however, are exempt from this restriction. If you're an international applicant interested in an MBA degree, contact the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 337-482-6965 to discuss the right option for you. If you intend to remain in your home country, you may be eligible.
Once your admission application is complete and reviewed, you will receive an admission notification email informing you of your admission status. For those that are admitted, you will receive a separate communication from your academic advisor containing a degree plan. The degree plan is an outline of the courses that you will need to take to meet the requirements to earn your degree. You will use your degree plan to help track your progress toward earning your degree. You will receive a second email with your university login information and instructions to create your password for university resources.
Yes, we do accept transfer credits for the RN to BSN program only. However, a minimum of 30 credit hours must be completed at UL Lafayette.
You must apply to UL Lafayette. Once we have received your official transcripts from each institution you attended, we can evaluate which courses will transfer. Each course, nursing and non-nursing, must have a grade of "C" or higher.
SACS-COC - The University of Louisiana Lafayette is regionally accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
CCNE - The undergraduate nursing program is accredited through the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
AACSB - The University of Louisiana at Lafayette B.I. Moody III College of Business holds an advanced accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
No. Official transcripts must be mailed directly from the institution to the University of Louisiana Lafayette. Transcripts handled in any way by the student are not considered official.
Once you have been admitted to one of the online programs, you are able to register for your courses through your ULink account. If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact your Enrollment Specialist at 877-588-2429.
Click here to register for your first course.
- Under the "Register for Classes" heading click "Add/Drop Classes"
- Chose the appropriate term and select "Submit"
- Click the "Class Search" button
- Select "Nursing" for the RN to BSN program and "Business" for the MBA programs as your "Subject," then click "Course Search" button.
- Click "View Sections" button of the desired course
- Use the checkbox to select a section, then click the "Register" button
- Course appears on "Current Schedule"
- Repeat steps until all classes needed are added.
For RN to BSN students:
- To add linked courses (ex. CMCN 100, BIOL 318, etc.), view sections available and select one lecture and one lab section, then click the Register button to add both sections at the same time.
- To add co-requisite courses (ex. MATH 103/104, etc.), select section of first course, then click the Add to Worksheet button. Select section of second course, then click the Add to Worksheet button. Once both CRN's are on the worksheet, click the Submit Changes button.
- If course(s) could not be added due to restrictions, then an error message will display stating the restriction (ex. Prerequisite error, Major restriction, etc.). The dean's office responsible for the course can address questions/requests related to these errors/restrictions.
- Courses could be added directly using the Add Classes Worksheet if the CRN for the courses are known.
In order to drop a class in ULink, follow these instructions:
- Log into ULink.
- Click on the Students tab.
- Click on Registration, located under Registration Information.
- Select level (Undergraduate/Graduate).
- Select term.
- Click on the Regular class button.
- Click Submit.
- Choose the class you wish to drop.
- Click Submit.
In order to drop a course after the term has started, you must email your academic advisors. For RN to BSN email@example.com
or Mandy Helo at firstname.lastname@example.org
and for the MBA program email email@example.com
, to request the drop.
Official Transcripts —
All students must submit a copy of a photo ID or driver's license in a written request to the Registrar's Office. Written requests can be sent via fax or mail.Unofficial Transcripts —
Students may print unofficial transcripts in ULink
In order to check your grades in ULink
, click on the Student
tab and then click grade report
. Your final grades will be displayed.
- Login to ULink.
- Select the Students tab.
- Select Statement of Account.
- Select Online Payments.
The payment options will be MasterCard, American Express, electronic check or electronic savings, Discover and debit cards without the VISA logo.
See a video tutorial on how to pay for your course.
To learn more about payment processing information and payment plan options visit our Student Cashier Center.
In order to determine which books are necessary for your course(s), please refer to the RN-BSN Textbooks PDF
. Make sure to check this textbook list each semester for updates to course textbooks.
For the MBA programs textbook and materials are included in the courses and will be available on the first day.
Individual instructors determine when a course is accessible to students. Courses are opened on the first day of classes by the instructor.
The faculty member teaching the course is usually the best person to contact. Many courses will also assign you to a group led by an academic coach so you have two points of contact.
You must take NURS 353 - Orientation for RN to BSN during your first session of enrollment. Course navigation instructions are provided as part of the orientation course. For MBA online students, you are encouraged to take the FREE online student orientation in Moodle. You can access the link to I on the front page of Moodle under the Student Information block.