From restaurants to resorts, cruise ships to theme parks, people are your business. Whether welcoming guests, scheduling staff or managing event logistics, hospitality is at the core of everything you do. Now, it's time to take the next step in your professional career. Whether your aspirations are opening a new international location, managing an existing venture abroad or taking your family-run resort "big league", the UL MBA in Hospitality Management will help you get there.
Gain in-depth knowledge about business expansion and how to prepare feasibility studies and business plans for new locations. Develop insight into relevant industry problems and emerging issues impacting the domestic and global hospitality industry.
In this degree program, you will:
- Study international business expansion, beginning with the feasibility research process
- Learn how to research and analyze facts and trends concerning economic and demographic factors that impact various regions
- Understand organizational theory and practices including individual behavior, motivation, group dynamics, organizational structure, quality management, and leadership skills
- Gain an understanding of broad issues and analyze specific topics which affect international business activities in an increasingly interdependent world
- Deepen your knowledge of analytics, financial management, marketing and economics
UL Lafayette is proud to participate in the Open Educational Resources initiative, enabling us to eliminate the traditional cost (and hassle) of books for our students. Program tuition includes all course materials and we are committed to using e-books, journal articles, business case reviews and other resources wherever possible. For students this not only means full visibility into the true price of your degree – it also means access to the most up-to-date and diverse content.