This 15-month program balances mathematical rigor with management classes, opening career options to corporate finance or C-suite positions in finance. The ability to understand the complexities of the financial world is also valuable to managers in almost any industry, broadening your understanding of key strategic performance factors. Coursework increases familiarity and confidence in fundamental business principles such as accounting, commercial and investing banking, investment analysis and portfolio management, and managerial economics essential to the operation of many businesses.
In this program you will:
- Analyze stocks, bonds, options, and other derivatives and learn to evaluate portfolio performance
- Learn how to apply advanced analytical techniques to a firm's investment, financing and dividend decisions
- Study the nature and roles of financial markets and institutions in the U.S. economy
- Focus on the "use" of rather than the "supplying" of accounting data
UL Lafayette is proud to participate in the Open Educational Resources initiative, enabling us to eliminate the traditional cost (and hassle) of books for our students. Program tuition includes all course materials and we are committed to using e-books, journal articles, business case reviews and other resources wherever possible. For students this not only means full visibility into the true price of your degree – it also means access to the most up-to-date and diverse content.
- MBA – General Online
- MBA – Entrepreneurship Online
- MBA – Global Management Online Program
- MBA – Health Care Administration Online