The MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship degree will do more than teach you business concepts and practices. It can help you test your ideas in a safe environment, build a strong professional network, and gain the confidence to make your business a lasting success. Our program is designed around accelerated, 8-week courses and are 100% online, allowing you to complete your MBA without taking time off from your career.
In this program you will:
- Study entrepreneurial behaviors and innovations in both small and large organizations, with an emphasis on planning, leading, organizing and controlling using entrepreneurial techniques
- Learn to perform demand analysis, develop a business plan and to source capital
- Learn to negotiate relationships with business partners, suppliers and customers
- Analyze key legal aspects related to starting and growing a small business, including types of business entities, protection of intellectual property and basic debtor-creditor law
- Deepen your knowledge of analytics, financial management, marketing and economics
UL Lafayette is proud to participate in the Open Educational Resources initiative, enabling us to eliminate the traditional cost (and hassle) of books for our students. Program tuition includes all course materials and we are committed to using e-books, journal articles, business case reviews and other resources wherever possible. For students this not only means full visibility into the true price of your degree – it also means access to the most up-to-date and diverse content.
- MBA – General Online
- MBA – Finance Online
- MBA – Global Management Online Program
- MBA – Health Care Administration Online